The wealth of content available when starting or growing a business can be overwhelming, especially as you deal with so many areas of development from finance to marketing to legal and business formation issues.
With the above in mind, we’re pleased to offer the new and improved SCORE Minnesota Client Resource Guide (vers 9.0) – click Here.
This new version of our popular resource includes:
- Updates to the SBA Checklist to Starting a Business guide with a number of informational enhancements on the logistics of starting your business.
- Inclusion of a new link to the “Business Essentials” workshop offering a step-by-step guide to the basics of building a business.
- Inclusion of a new link to the “On-line Market Research Tools workshop with clear guidance on how to use the research tools available from our local library systems.
- Update of links for SCORE “General Marketing Resources” and “Digital Marketing Resources, and, finally,
- An update to the most recent recording for the “Where’s the Money” workshop.
The SCORE Minnesota Client Resource Guide can be used by anyone looking to develop their business plan or improve their business development efforts. Specific areas include what it takes to start a business, market research, business planning, marketing, finance, and legal resources.
With an intuitive user interface, this interactive PDF provides quick access to some of the best resources available to nurture and develop your business. And it’s cross platform compatible, whether you’re on a MAC, Windows, or a mobile device.
A couple of items to make use of this tool more productive:
Second, be sure to take a moment and review the “Read Me” page (lower left-hand corner of master page) this will give you a quick overview on how to navigate this PDF.
Finally, while there’s order to the content provided, there’s no path from step 1 to 2 to 3, etc… Think of this as a portal to the many libraries of resources where you can work on one topic or another that’s relevant to your efforts at any given time.
This guide isn’t designed to answer all your questions as you nurture your business, but a starting point with the core resources available. Hopefully, your work with your SCORE mentor will fill in the rest of the blanks.
Your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the guide are welcome. Send these to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OK, click on the link below, download to your desktop, open, play and discover, and let us know what you think.
We wish you the best of luck in your journey and are prepared to assist you in any way possible with our mentors and learning resources.